The Netwatch System uses the most advanced remote CCTV monitoring technologies including proprietary audio visual detection software, wireless perimeter security cordons, personal protection equipment and GPS tracking in order to protect both individuals and premises.
From the moment a perimeter is breached, live footage of the site is streamed back to our Communications Hub where our dedicated team of Intervention Specialists are directing operations remotely. They issue a live audio warning to intruders informing them that they have been detected, are being monitored live and that Police have been notified of their presence and are en route.
- Intervention Specialists will issue real time audio warnings in the event of unauthorised entry attempts to your facility, from staff or outsiders
- Our Cratos software enables us to integrate seamlessly with all major security equipment technologies
- Our Communication Hubs manage the out of hours security monitoring of leading Utility and Manufacturing facilities globally
- Verification Specialists can remotely interrogate e.g staff or drivers requesting access to your site through intercoms; then remotely operate entrance doors and gates
The Netwatch System is designed to give the client complete peace of mind as:In the majority of cases the intruders will flee the site upon receiving the audio warning. If this does not happen, Intervention Specialists continue to monitor their presence and movements until the Police arrive and then direct them to the intruder’s whereabouts.
• All intrusions are visually verified to avoid any false alarms
• All intruders are detected before they can damage property
• Live personalised audio warnings deter any further criminal activity